Friday, April 22, 2011

Awesome Collaboration!

So lately I have been thinking of who would make an awesome musical collaboration. And I have come up with the perfect pair! Corinne Bailey Rae and Robin Thicke! Ms. Bailey Rae is an amazingly talented soul singer, and Robin Thicke has quite the range of voice. Check it:


Closer by Corinne Bailey Rae

Rollacoasta by Robin Thicke ft Estelle

Um, tell me you do not see the magic! It would be an amazing explosion of awesomeness. Forreals forreals.

In other news about crazy amazing collabs, I hear Janelle Monae & Bruno Mars are going on a tour together, entitled Hooligans in Wondaland. What whaaaat?? Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars in the same place? At the same time?? The awesomeness will not fit in one place. I wanna gooooo. Like, who doesn't have a concert in DC or Baltimore? Yeesh. Check out Billboard for more info about the tour. Welp, thats about it. Who would be in your dream collaboration? Let me know!

~Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment